The people that work at Gardiff are our most important assets. We are looking for committed, enthusiastic individuals to join our Team at our Head Office in Hitchin, Hertfordshire.
• Predominantly based on the road working independently within a 2 hour perimeter of London
• Diagnose hardware faults at our clients premises and swap out equipment if required
• Troubleshoot network faults including Routers, Switches, Access Points, potential cable damage
• Install new EPOS systems and provide end user training
• Provide onsite technical support and programme updates
• Installation of CAT5 network cabling, termination and trunking
• Network configuration including LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi implementation
• Log completed calls on our mobile CRM platform and ensure all company procedures are followed
• Liaise with colleagues to ensure customer service levels are met at all times
• Provide weekend cover on a 1 in 4 rota basis after successful completion of training
We are looking for someone who is hardworking, committed to customer service and willing to learn new skills. Key to the success of this role is your ability to work together as part of a team as well as being able solve problems independently, manage your own time and thrive in a fast paced environment. You will also demonstrate excellent customer support skills and be a clear, concise communicator.
The Field Service Engineer role is offering a base salary of between £20,000 - £25,000 basic, depending on previous experience, plus overtime. This package includes, van, tools, travel expenses, phone and laptop.
If you are interested in applying for this role contact Carl Harris on 0845 0600 406 or email email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Posted by Gardiff EPOS 26.08.2018